Turboweb is a registered service provider with the Regional Business Partners Network and we are currently supporting clients, funded by the RBP, through the ongoing effects of the pandemic. You too may be eligible for 100% funding towards advice and implementation of this advice.
The Tourism Communities: Support, Recovery and Re-set Plan is government funding that targets tourism businesses physically based in the Queenstown Lakes District. Tourism businesses are those where 50% of operational output is/was purchased by tourists (domestic and/or international) or those that supply tourism businesses.
For more details about the fund and eligibility criteria click here.
The funding is administered by Otago RBP Growth Advisors, and provides a number of initiatives focusing on ensuring tourism is more sustainable and resilient in the future and includes:
Business Advisory Support: (up to $5,000 per business operation) to enable businesses to receive expert advice and support, such as on changing target markets, or scaling their business.
Implementation Support: Grants for businesses to implement business advice (up to $5,000 per business operation).
What can you get funding for advice on?
- Business strategy
- HR and employee relations and legal (e.g., contract law, legal requirements)
- Financial and cash flow management (e.g., budgeting, forecasting, scenario planning)
- Health and wellness (e.g., employee mental health and wellness, resilience building and stress management)
- Business continuity planning (e.g., workforce planning, risk management)
- Marketing strategy (e.g., digital marketing strategy, branding, digital advertising)
- Digital enablement strategy (e.g., website development, automated booking)
If your business is physically located within the Queenstown Lakes District and is a ‘tourism business’, please register with Regional Business Partners here.
If you are already registered, please indicate your interest in the funding by emailing email@example.com or by contacting your Growth Advisor.