We decided to bring the Turboweb team on board and have them take a look at our website. In a short time I found myself attending the free seminars which were very useful. It was the Turboweb team that identified the issue with the search engines and so after some discussions with the guys we had them help us out. Turboweb came up with some great ideas to sort this issue out and as a result we now have a much better position in search results. They definitely know what they are talking about and I find the system they use to manage the website very user friendly.
There have been a number of great suggestions from the team and we plan on implementing them this year. Looking towards the future we plan to work closely and do some more projects with the Turboweb team and I also plan to keep on attending the free seminars as well.