Kaitangata Goes For Gold
The group use the Simple Content Manager to run their website and help facilitate the events, functions and groups they run.
They have a great range of objectives and need to be congratulated on their enthusiasm and ability to get the job done. Here are some of their objectives.
- To coordinate the integration of the Kaitangata Black Gold marketing plan and heritage branding across the whole of Kaitangata and District
- That residents and visitors actively participate within the community and hold positive perceptions of the Kaitangata and Districts communities alike
- Community groups and external agencies cooperate and extend partnerships to coordinate projects and developments
- Raise the profile of youth leadership through increased social participation and ensure youth representation in all undertakings within Kaitangata and Districts
- Raise, preserve and utilise heritage awareness and appreciation of the unique cultural and historical identity of Kaitangata and Districts.
Check out their website at www.kaitangatablackgold.co.nz