DUNEDIN Client workshop: E-Commerce
The aim for this workshop is to get your comfortable with the concept of using your website to sell products online and to show you how you can go that extra step to translate effort into sales.
Where and when?
At the Turboplex, located at 23 Vogel Street, Dunedin, Thursday 26th September 2013 at 5:30pm.
What will it cover?
- How to tell your story
- How to convey trust and credibilty
- Removing the risk for your customers
- How to make products easy to find
- How to provide good product information
- How to use testimonials
- Make freight easy
- Cater for different payment methods
- How to drive traffic to your website
- Feed your search engines