DUNEDIN Client workshop: E-Commerce
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SELLING ONLINEThis presentation is for Humans who want to know how to get products online and get them sold.
The aim for this workshop is to get you comfortable with the concept of using your website to sell products online and to show you how you can go that extra step to translate effort into sales.
Where and when?
At the Turboplex, located at 23 Vogel Street, Dunedin, Thursday 6th March at 5:30pm (duration approx. 50 minutes).
What will it cover?
- How to tell your story
- How to convey trust and credibilty
- Removing the risk for your customers
- How to make products easy to find
- How to provide good product information
- How to use testimonials
- Make freight easy
- Cater for different payment methods
- How to drive traffic to your website
- Feed your search engines