DUNEDIN Client workshop: Testimonials and team members
Two of the most important factors in a website is trust and credibility. Your website visitor wants to know they can trust you and that you deliver the services or products you are showing on your website. The best way to do this is to use staff profiles and customer testimonials.
The aim for this workshop is to get you comfortable with formatting and adding staff profiles and testimonials via the team member and testimonial modules to your Simple Web Manager website.
Where and when?At the Turboplex, located at 23 Vogel Street, Dunedin, Thursday 20th February at 5:30pm (duration approx. 50 minutes).
What will it cover?
- How to ask for the right information for staff profiles
- How to add a staff profile and tweak it fro search engines
- How to ask for a decent testimonials
- How to get the right info you want from the client for the testimonials
- How to format the testimonials to highlight the points you want
- How to present the testimonials in the best way