DUNEDIN Client workshop: News & newsletters
The aim of this workshop is to get you comfortable with formatting and adding news items to your SWM website and sending a newsletter to your subscriber list.
Where and when?At the Turboplex, located at 23 Vogel Street, Dunedin, Wednesday 27th November 2013 at 11.00am (duration approx. 50 minutes).
What will it cover?
- What is the difference between news and a newsletter?
- How are news items important to your website
- How to format a news item
- How to 'push out' news using social media
- Formatting your newsletter
- How to avoid spam filters
- Whats the best time to send your newsletter?
How do I register?
Registrations are essential as we will limit numbers to a maximum of ten people. Please contact us to register your interest. Phone free call 0800 TURBOWEB (03 474 5953) or email email@example.com.